“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” — Peter Drucker
A P L A C E F O R E V E R Y T H I N G
Ten facts about Johnny “Appleseed” Chapman
- He was a real person.
- He actually had profit in mind.
- His apples were not meant to be eaten.
- He also planted ideas.
- He really did not wear a tin pot on his head.
- He loved animals and became a vegetarian.
- He carried seeds for medicinal plants.
- He died rich but his fortune did not last.
- His legend grew quickly after his death.
- His legend lives on.